Friday, January 4, 2013

It's 2013 and, it's time to take off the gloves..., no more of the politically correct, masking of your thoughts and feelings bull-$%@#, No more time for those fake! @#$# people, you know who I mean, everyone has them in their life. Now is the time to first express then act on what it is that has been itching you since the beginning, the beginning of what? you may ask, well since the beginning of when you first felt that itch, that sensation of knowing something was amiss, things where out of balance. Some-how no, not somehow, you know d$#% well you got distracted, either it was because of a relationship, a TV show, or one of these gadgets we have found ourselves using more often than not, you have allowed yourselves to get caught up in the seemingly essential non-essential parts of our lives.
What do we value most is it our cars, houses, clothes, jobs...,? is that really what sustains us? ask yourself this what makes me, me?

I wanted to see if you caught it, letting me get away with the hypocrisy, notice how I slipped in the $%# characters to express my thoughts as opposed to actually printing the words, that's exactly what I mean, we have allowed ourselves to become watered down versions of what real humans are supposed to be, and to stay in line with the type of person I'm, I usually and generally "do not use profane language." Sometimes it's important to read between the lines as there is value in paying attention to the details in many areas in life.

 Am I allowed to speak for you people, tell me I'm lying, some of you have things pinned up inside waiting for an opportunity to express it, in sometimes negative ways. We must no doubt be true to ourselves lest we become less than ourselves. The time for expressing has never been made clearer than it has now, express yourself here allow yourself to decompress, vent in a positive way in 2013!

Let us move forward keeping in sight and intact our common humanity and duty and service towards one another, these ideas are nothing new however need to be renewed and reviewed by the masses so we can set up a solid foundation going forward and remember it starts with our children, as they are the fertile ground upon which we plant the seeds of love positive values and duty.


KEEP IT 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment